Friday, December 19, 2014

December 19, 2014

Wednesday I only left the house once to go to the store for 10 minutes. That meant that I was extremely busy with work, since I was telecommuting all day, but I managed to find time to bake a loaf of homemade sourdough bread and make open face artistic grilled cheese sandwiches on them.

Even if I'm stupid busy working from home, I am still able to multitask in the kitchen, which is nice. My bread turned out awesome, and since my shopping trip involved some pancetta, the grilled sandwiches were quite fancified.

Thursday I made it out for an evening commitment I have that day of the week, which was nice. I put in an 11 hour day though, which was less nice.

Today is Friday, and usually on Friday's I like to make  a pizza. Today is no different. Next Friday, I plan to make two pizza's because there will be guests. My hope is that I will not be too busy with work to interact with my guests, but even if I can't interact with them, feeding them is the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment